Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept pretty well again last night. I didn't get up until almost 6:00.

Bob came over at 7:00 and after I had taken some more Tylenol, we went to Eggberts for breakfast. That was the first time I had been out of the apartment since Thursday except to take Jim's paper over to him and to take the newspapers over to Marilyn's mailbox.   I had an omelet this time with a biscuit. By that time the Tylenol had taken effect and I was feeling less sore.  The soreness is the only problem I have. It really isn't pain...as such. It is just sore where the surgery was done.

I won't do much today. When my Kindle is charged, I will download another book. There is certainly  nothing on TV.

Tomorrow I will give my sermon at church.  Then Bob and Phyllis and I will eat out somewhere.

More later....

Well my system is fully working again..thank goodness.  Maybe now I will begin to feel better. I don't think I will do anything but read today.  I want to be able to feel even better tomorrow. It will be a bigger day.

More even later...

I read most of the afternoon. Then I decided to bake some cookies. After that, I went back to my Kindle and did some organization on it.

Bob came over around 5:00 and stayed until shortly after 6:30. He had not had a nap. He had a nice visit with Denise, his daughter, instead.  

After he left, I took my shower and lay with Missy on the sofa until 8:00. I noticed Scott and Ginger were under a tornado warning so I texted them about it. Scott was home and aware of it but Ginger was in the operating room and was not aware of the danger.

I finally just went on to bed....hoping for the best.

No comments: