Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept fairly well last night although I woke up twice and it took forever to get back to sleep. 

Thank goodness today is the day I get my hair done. We also have to deliver cakes today to the First Christian Church in Independence.  Bob is driving today. I am not supposed to drive until tomorrow. So we will transfer the boxes that hold them into his truck and then take the cakes out there.

Everything feels a little better today. However I just took another two Acetaminophen. As soon as the Dollar General store opens at 7:00 I will walk down there and buy some stewed tomatoes and canned great northern beans. I want to use the other half of that 2 pound pack of ground beef and make chili with it. I thawed the beans I made before my surgery but don't want to add them to ground beef. They have ham in them.

Juanita called last night. She doesn't think she got her bank statement yesterday but didn't check her mail. When she gets it, I will drive back up there tomorrow and work on her bank statement to balance her checkbook. Then I may drive down to Bartlesville and buy a pair of brown dress pants. I thought I had a pair but I couldn't find them on Sunday.

More later...

Bob came and we loaded the cakes into his trunk. Then we left for Independence. When we got there, we took the cakes in and left them at the First Christian Church. Then Bob took me on to my hair appointment and he went out to visit Betty, his sister. After that, we  killed some time at Walmart and also the Dollar General store before going to Big Cheese and having lunch. Then we drove out to John and Leslie's and I picked up the book I want to send to Gay to read. Then he brought me home to do my newsletters. I will put the book in a book bag to mail to Gay.

Moe even later...

I finally got the newsletters finished and then took a nap. I feel much better today and much of the soreness is gone.

I took Marilyn the Cashew Chicken I had brought home. I really didn't want to eat it again and since I had not eaten from that part, I asked her if she would like to have it. In return, she gave me several of those small oranges that peel so easily.  I had one when I got home.

Bob came over about 5:00 and watched the news with me. He left about 6:45 and I took my shower and put my pjs on and lay with Missy on the sofa until 9:00. Then we went to bed. Again, I was exhausted.

No comments: