Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday and Cinnamon Roll Day

I slept well last night but only because I took Zzzquil again. I fell asleep on the sofa with Missy and awoke at 8:30 and went on to bed. Then I couldn't get back to sleep and so at 9:30 I got up and took Zeequil and slept well until 4:45. I lay in bed until the apartment warmed up again. I finally got up and dressed and ready for the day at 5:15.

Today I will go to the market and buy some stew meat. Then I will get that ready for lunch in the slow cooker and let it cook all morning with onion, potatoes and carrots. I may get some biscuits to serve with it too. I'll make that decision at the market. I need to get another cake pan too. We do bake cakes next week.

I never was able to get Bob's e-mail to work. He may just have to call a tech. It still has red X's in two places. 

Well, Missy is waiting patiently for her breakfast and I need to get mine too so I will get back to this later.

Both Missy and I have been fed now and I am about ready to make my trip to the market. I want to get my stew started.

More later...

I went to Utopia for the cinnamon roll day and my Utopiachina.  It's always good. There was a good crowd there. I stayed until I needed to get home and check on my stew. The stew was good. I have not only Bob but his daughter, Denise, for lunch too and then I sent home the leftovers for them to eat.

Denise wants Bob's notebook when Keith gets it finished. She is willing to pay him what he wants for it too. Her laptop is having issues. 

I did a load of laundry too. It was mostly just towels.

Bob brought his checkbook over and I wrote his checks for his rent and the administrative fee, Then he left to go catch Rhonda before she closed at 2:00.

This afternoon I need to vacuum again. It's been a day over a week since I did that. I like to vacuum at least once a week.  That keeps the cat hair down. That daybed always needs a good vacuuming because Missy gets up there and naps and it always has cat hair on it. I'll wait until she finishes her latest nap before I begin though. She hates the vacuum sweeper. It is so noisy.

I never did get the vacuuming done today. Keith called and we worked on getting Bob's e-mail program going. We finally had to change  his e-mail altogether but now he has e-mail.

He came in later and we went through all of that.  When he left at 7:00, I took my shower and lay with Missy on the sofa until I just got too sleepy to stay up any longer. Missy and I went to bed at 8:00.

No comments: