Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday and Back to Exercise Class

I slept well again last night and got up about 5:30. Taking Zyrtec before bed seems to work well. It keeps my sinus' from draining all night and disturbing my sleep.

I will pick up Bob at 8:45 for exercise class. I will need to get some more money from the bank first for my hairdo tomorrow. I sold another book yesterday after putting a whole new list of 21 on Amazon. Now I have to get it in the mail.

I washed both the kitchen and bathroom floors again this morning.  If I wash them three times a week and keep my shoes off in the apartment maybe I can keep it clean. I also did a small load of laundry and dried it and put it away. I still have lunch to warm up and also bake my cake for tomorrow. That's about all on the agenda for today. I may bake cookies again. I will need something for Bunco on Wednesday afternoon.

More later....

I went to Utopia after exercise class and had another utopiachino.  I brought the small cup home and put it in the freezer. I ate it later..close to 5:00 this evening. After or Utopia visit, I mailed off that book I had sold on Amazon.

It's been a lovely day and Missy got to go outside a couple of times...once after lunch and once about 4:30 this afternoon.  We were out until 5:00. It was a litle chilly out there.

Lunch went well and I gave what there was left of it to Marilyn R., my neighbor.  I made my cake and Phyllis and Karan brought me theirs too. I will need to stop at the church and get the one Sue brought to church yesterday. It will be in the freezer.

That will give us five by the time Bob brings his too.

I also made cookies this afternoon. Finally I lay down with Missy this afternoon and took a short nap.

Bob may be here any time. He usually comes to watch the news here.

Tomorrow Bob and I will take the cakes to the First Christian Church in Independence for their regular Tuesday evening dinner. We will eat lunch at Big Cheese after I get my hair done. Then Wednesday we will have a tuna casserole for lunch. That includes peas too and Bob's salad. I have banana pudding and those cookies I baked today for dessert.

More later....

After Bob left at 7:00, I took my bath and lay down with Missy until 9:30 and watched TV, and then  she and I went to on bed.

No comments: