Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday and A Very Busy Day

I get up about 5:00 as usual and got myself ready for the day, fed Missy and myself.  I did some vacuuming in the morning....the dining room, living room and den and also washed the bathroom floor again and the kitchen floor. Around 10:30. Bob came over to use the router and pay some bills on his computer.  I left about 11:20 to go to Ministerial Alliance. They had a good lunch this time.

Bob ate lunch with friends of his at Sirloin Stockade.

When I got home I went to Walmart and bought a few groceries. Then Betty, my landlady, came to do some more cleaning at the apartment next door. She has it rented now. They seem like nice people but they are going to be buying a house...not renting for long. They paid three months rent in advance. They also went out to Haymaker's Furniture and bought a few items of used furniture to hold them over until they can buy a house and can go get their own furniture.  I think they have it in storage back in Alabama. 

Betty brought my two windows back that had been broken. She helped me wash them and then she put them back in for me. I simply can't do that anymore. My hands are just too weak. That leaves the bedroom window, the bathroom window and the den window that still need to be washed inside and out. Maybe she will get around to helping me do those in time.

Rick, the new renter, brought me his key. Betty asked me to let Haymaker's into their apartment when Mr. Haymaker  is ready to deliver the furniture tomorrow.... so I won't go to Utopia tomorrow. I will go to exercise class though. He said he would not deliver until after 10:00. So I may drop by Utopia and get my Utopiachino and cinnamon roll to bring home with me.

I worked on cleaning up my flowerbeds while Betty was still working on the apartment next door. Part of my lavender died over the winter and I am trying to cut the dead part out and bag it up.  If I get that done tomorrow, I will try to remember to take a photo of the renovated flowerbed.  I may add some Miracle Grow and plant some flowers in there where I took out the dead. Then I will mulch that too. 

After she left, I watched the rest of the TV with Bob and when he left at 7:00, I took my bath and lay down with Missy on the sofa and watched the National Geographic Channel. At 8:30, I came in to catch up this blog and get ready to go to bed. I am very tired.  

No comments: