Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday and a Good Night's Sleep

I had a good night's sleep last night after two nights of sleeplessness. I am feeling so much better this morning. I have dressed and fed Missy and myself. I took her outside with me while I watered everything. She went next door and I could not get her to come back home. I tried to pick her up but she was very angry and would have bit me if she could have reached my hands. She growled and spit at me and and wriggled around to try to reach my hands with her teeth. What an angry cat!  I finally put her down and she came home by herself. She is in the apartment now.

I will go to exercise class this morning. I haven't been all week. I need to keep that up.

I will see Dr. Webb on Monday at 2:30 and Dr. Peaster on Tuesday at 11:00. Next week will be very busy.

We have a 50% chance of rain today. 

More later...

I went to exercise class but was just exhausted for some reason. Afterward, I came home and soon started lunch. We had pork cutlet, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and salad. The more I worked on it, the tireder I got. Then I cleaned off the dishes to put them in the dishwasher and did the pans. I am really exhausted now and depressed too. I don't know what's going on. I am seldom ever depressed.  I even had a good night's sleep.

For one thing, I am on overload right now and today one of our number invited another friend from exercise class to the class here on Sunday evening. I have it at my apartment this time. I can only seat 10 at best in my living room. We sometimes  have 12 if everyone comes.  Howard and Judy invited another couple time before last and today Marilyn invited this other guest today.  I don't know where I will put all these people.

I have a load of white clothes in the dryer now. I started them in the washer before I left for exercise class.

I think I will lie down and see if I can get some rest.

More later...

That helped a lot. When I got up the depression was gone. I don't know what that was all about but it may have been something about the feeling of overload just now.

Bob came over about 5:15 and stayed to watch the news and PBS where we watch Brooks and Shields every Friday evening in the Newshour. They do a good job of analyzing the news.  

After he left I took my bath and lay with Missy on the sofa to watch TV until 9:00.  Then she and I both went to bed.

  

No comments: