Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday and Church

I had another busy day. I fed myself and Missy and then got myself ready for church. Bob picked me up at 9:00 and then we went to get Phyllis. When we got to church I cut up Bob's coffeecake and he swept up the bugs in the foyer. Our church is in the country and every week there are a few bugs that find their way into the foyer. One of us cleans them up. They are mostly dead because Bob sprays around the doors and windows to mostly keep them out.

Leslie was in charge of church and she had a testimony service.  It was very good!

After church Bob and Phyllis and I went over to "Just Us" for lunch. Karan was till at church camp until about noon and she wanted to get right home so she didn't go.

After lunch Bob brought both Phyllis and me home. I opened my mail and put everything from it away. Then I did the congregation's newsletters and got them sent out.  Then I finished Sunday's sermon. Finally! I laid down with Missy about 4:15 and took a short nap before Bob came by at 5:00 to watch the news and 60 Minutes.

After he left Missy and I went out on the patio and swept and then I transplanted some of my flowers. The bird seed that hangs above my new flowerbed had dropped into it as the birds fed and the seeds had sprouted and ruined the flowerbed. A squirrel dug up the one with the hen and chicks and they were scattered everywhere.  I will weed the one I took everything out of the first chance I get.

I have the ankle all swelled up very large again so I must remember to call the doctor in the morning and see if he can see me.  I also want to talk to him about my bladder prolapse problem. I just had that surgery in January and now it needs to be redone. He will probably want me to call the same doctor that did it. I dread that.

It's 9:30 now and about time for me to think about going to bed. 

No comments: