Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night. I will clean the apartment today. I have already washed the bathroom and kitchen floors. As soon as they are dry, I will get down on my hands and knees and rewash the kitchen floor. Using a wet swifter does not get it clean enough. I need to use 409 and an old towel to really get it clean.

We will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch today.  Bob has put some cokes in the frig and we will have this unhealthy lunch today. :)

I will start vacuuming after the kitchen and bathroom floors are dry. I will start in the bedrooms so Missy will not have to move. At this time of day she likes to lie in the sunlight streaming through the door onto the kitchen/dining room floor. I spoil her. She will be 15 years old in March.

I took her outside and put her flea medicine on her. and  combed her well.  She enjoys that.

More later....

We had our hamburgers and french fries for lunch and it was good.

I took the remaining tuna casserole over to Karan.  I had already given some to Marilyn R.

The apartment is clean now and I read all afternoon. As I was reading, Missy was sleeping on the sofa. She turned over and fell down on the floor. That hurt! I could tell.

Bob called to ask if I could take over the exercise class for a week. Kay's husband died this afternoon. I will do that. I went down to the Dollar General Store and bought a card and made it out and put it on the mailbox to go out tomorrow.

Bob came over at 4:00 and we went over to Brahms and had an ice cream cone. Very good! He left at 6:30 and I did the crossword puzzle in the Reporter and then took the Reporter over to Marilyn's house.  

Missy licked her coat on the left side for awhile and then licked her lips over and over again. I wondered if I had accidentally combed that flea medicine down on her coat. I finally took her back outside and re-combed her and also gave her a saucer of milk.  I hope she is going to be alright. She seems to be resting now.

I will take my bath and get ready for bed.It's only 7:00 so I have a couple of hours to watch TV.

No comments: