Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday and Hairdo Day

I slept very well last night until 3:00 AM. At that time, Missy crawled off the bed and got sick. I heard her coughing and got up to check it out. She had coughed up a line of cat food. She must have eaten too fast or something. Anyhow I picked it up in a kleenex and got out the Resolve.  I sprayed that piece of the carpet and scrubbed it with a wet cloth. It all came up fine. She choked again in the hall but this time did not get sick. I went back to bed and back to sleep and slept until 5:00.

She seems to be fine this morning, She wants to go outside but it's still dark out and I never take her out in the dark. She will have to wait. It has been raining in the night. That means I won't have to water. We are to get rain today.

I will go to Independence to get my hair done this morning and I will take Bob over to his sister, Betty's, home for a visit. Afterward we will eat at Big Cheese.

I looked for Scott's deposit this morning but it hadn't been posted yet...for some strange reason. I did withdraw some of my rent money for my hair and lunch today.  And I want to bake cookies this afternoon.

More later...

I've taken Missy out twice but she doesn't like the rain and we stay out only about ten minutes. Then she wants to come back in.  So we are back in now.

I will watch the news. More later....

I got my hair done and Bob and I had lunch at Big Cheese. Then he brought me back home. I checked my bank account again and realized not only was my deposit from Scott not there but one of my payments had not been processed either. I went over to the bank to check on both of those things. They said it takes two days for an account to process a payment and since Scott transferred his transfer late yesterday afternoon, it would be tomorrow before it would  show up in my account. We will see....

By evening the deposit was there.

I baked peanut butter cookies this afternoon. Bob came over and had one while they were still warm. I was sitting out on the carport with Missy and he joined us. He stayed and read the papers. We watched the CBS news and the Tulsa local news and  then he went home. I took my bath and lay down with Missy on the sofa and watched PBS where they had American Experience.  I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: