Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept really well last night without taking any medication. I got up at usual. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have fed Missy but still have my own breakfast to fix and eat. I wanted to see if my bank account was up to date now and it is. The bill I wanted paid came out last night. Everything is up to date except my rent. I needed to withdraw some cash for the week so I lack enough to pay my rent until Friday when Keith's deposit comes in. My social security won't come in until next Wednesday.

I will pick up Bob for exercise class at 8:45. Some of the group may go to the donut shop afterward, If so, we will go.  After that I will fix lunch. This noon we are having hamburgers and french fries.  Leslie gave me tomatoes so we will have some of those on the hamburgers. I made cookies yesterday so we will have fruit with a cookie for dessert.

After I clean up after that I will go to Bunco at the senior center.

More later...after my breakfast.

I took Missy out for awhile but something out there bothered her and she wanted to come back in. So...we are back inside.

She seems happy to just lie beside my chair right now.

Before next Tuesday, I need to get a cake pan. I looked for one in the Independence Walmart Next Tuesday we will resume taking cakes up to Independence's First Christian Church. I have a cake mix and icing but no pan. I looked for on at Independence's Walmart store yesterday but they did not have the size I use. I will get one at Country Mart before then.

More later...

 Bob came over for lunch. We had hamburgers and french fries and coke for lunch.  We had pudding for dessert. 

 Then he checked his bank account while he was here.  Next he updated his utility and rebooted the computer.  It ran disk check and after that, it crashed.  I tried to get it back up for him but it would not come up. I plugged it in and went on to game time to let it charge. When I got home, I tried to reboot it again and after several tries, it finally came back up.   But Windows wanted to be authenticated. I attempted to authenticate it but was told it was not an authentic Windows.   I knew better. It was just Windows 7.  So I closed the program and opened a browser and it worked fine. I left it plugged in and put it on a TV tray in the dining room. I figured I had better leave it up because it might be kind of fragile.

I called and told Bob. He was really happy about having it back up.

He came over and watched the news and then afterward left. I went to take my bath but the water main at the end of the block is broken and they're working on it. So right now, at least, we have no water.

I will watch Nature on PBS with Missy and then go to bed at 9:00.

No comments: