Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday and a Trip to Bartlesville.

I slept well again last night. Missy woke me up at 5:30 with her little quiet "mew" to tell me she had used the litter box  and wanted me to come clean it up. What a cat!

This morning I will pick up Bob A. and we will go to Bartlesville to get my medical records from Dr. Peaster's office.  I'd almost bet money they are not ready. I am also to get the records that show the procedure he used to do my failed surgery.  I have to sign for them and pay for them anyhow.  Bob and I will eat out while we are there. I have leftovers from yesterday's casserole but maybe we will have that on Friday.

I have fed Missy and myself and am ready for the day. So...more later...

I went to Bartlesville to Dr. Peaster's office to pick up my medical records. They were ready.  Afterward we went out to church for him to check to make sure the lights were all off. There was still plenty of mess from the party. I took my card table home.  I had done quite a bit of cleaning before we left Wednesday night but plenty of people were still there so we left. Evidently everyone else did too. I plan to go back out there tomorrow afternoon and clean up and put everything away. 

Then we went on to Independence and had lunch at Great China. I brought half of mine home for Marilyn.

When I took Bob back to his apartment, I came home and lay down with Missy for a nap.

Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and after he left I took my bath and watched another episode of "Vietnam War" on PBS.  It's pretty grizzly.

At 10:20, Missy and I went to bed.


No comments: