Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises

I slept well again last night. I feel like a new person.

I will go to exercise class this morning and then after lunch I will go to Bunco out at Asbury Village.

For lunch we will have a chicken broccoli casserole. Bob will bring a salad.

Later this evening I will go to game day at the church and will take my Wahoo game and trail mix for my treat. Leslie picked up my card table yesterday afternoon after we got home from Kansas City. I have invited Rick and Carmen but I don't know whether they will be able to come. Rick works 70 hours a week.

There's another hurricane hitting Puerto Rico. Irma had already devastated the island two weeks ago. The PHD weatherman said the ocean was 88 degrees and that's what fueled these latest hurricanes. It used to be when the storms hit the gulf they strengthened. Now the ocean is very warm so they strengthen out there.

Lunch turned out fine. I am now baking cookies.  Rick came home for lunch and he said they were planning on attending the game day.


I went to Bunco at 2:00 and played until 4:00. I won "most wins" and got a nice candle and a plaque.  It's always fun to play out there.

More even later...

This evening Bob A. came by and we went to pick up Phyllis F. to go to game evening at church . We had a good attendance and lots of food.

I got home and stayed up later to watch the latest episode of Vietnam War, Ken Burns latest documentary.  It's riveting! I went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: