Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday and Exercises

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 3:30 but got back to sleep after awhile. I got up at 4:45, made the bed and dressed and made up. I am ready for the day.

I guess I will go to exercise class this morning and afterward I will fix lunch. Betty, my landlady, brought me some catfish yesterday... all ready to cook.  I have never fixed catfish before but I guess I will give it a try. I need to get some cornmeal. I guess I will dip it in oleo and then roll it in cornmeal and then fry it. That's how Betty says she does it. Rick brought us four little pieces that Carmen fried last evening. I shared those with Bob...he was here then.  We will have baked potato with ours and a veggie. Bob will bring a salad.

I am doing a load of laundry again. Missy peed on the bathmat that I keep under her litter box again yesterday. She has been doing that quite a lot anymore. I have washed one or the other mat twice already this week.  This is the third time.

More later...

Well, the fish turned out to be "all right"....certainly nothing I would write home about. The rest of dinner was just "all right" too. I had no dessert.

I took Missy out several times today while the weather is nice but she refused to stay on the carport and I was not going to run after her all morning so I made her come back in the house.

I baked my cake for the First Christian Church in Independence and got it iced too. While I was at it I baked four cupcakes for Bob and me. We will eat the rest of the beans and cornbread muffins on Wednesday. Bob has a meeting at 9:00 tomorrow so he will not be going with me to deliver the cakes. I may just come back home and we will drive back up to eat at Big Cheese tomorrow.

I am waiting for the mailman now. I hope to get the new glasses I ordered from Amazon that filter out the blue light from the computer, the TV and a smart phone. That is in all probability what is interrupting my sleep anymore. I take my contacts out when I take my bath and I am hoping I ordered strong enough glasses to be able to see. We will see.

More later...

I took a good nap with Missy this afternoon. The new glasses did come and I will give them a try. Bob came over and watched the news and when he left I took my bath and laid down with Missy to watch TV..using the new glasses. We went to bed at 8:30. I simply could not stay up any longer.

No comments: