Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday and Bunco

My  sleep was off and on last night after 2:00 AM.  I don't know whether my new glasses to cut through the blue light of the screens is working or not. Time will tell.

I will pick up Bob for exercise class this morning at 8:40. After that, I will take him home and then come come home and warm up the beans and make some more cornbread muffins. We will also have cupcakes for dessert.

This afternoon, around 2:00, I will go out to Asbury Village to play Bunco.

More later...

I did take Missy out for a little while...perhaps 20 minutes, but it was too chilly for her and she wanted back in the apartment.

I am washing both her rugs again. She peed on one yesterday and the other one last night. I guess it's her age. She will be 15 in March.

I am feeding her the new senior food I ordered from Amazon. She really likes it better. It's strictly for senior cats. I can no longer find it at Walmart here or in Independence. I even ordered her litter from Amazon prime. They do not charge freight.

More even later...I will pick up Bob in 15 minutes.

I got Bob and we went to exercise class. We ate the rest of the beans and I fixed some more cornbread muffins.

Afterward we  sat on the carport for awhile and had Missy out there. She did not like the breeze though so Bob left and I came back in to read the paper. I talked to Adele, Gay's sister,  and she asked me to pick up Gay's daughter, Kathy, at the Tulsa airport this evening at 5:45.  I agreed to do that and she contacted Stephen to find out which plane she was coming in on. She said she would have Stephen, (Gay's son) contact me with the details. Stephen called me a half hour later and said he would pick up Kathy and take her home with him for the night and then loan her one of his pickups to drive to Chanute tomorrow. I was happy about that. I was not looking forward to driving the 72 miles to Tulsa and then driving an additional 50 miles on top of that 72 miles back to Chanute after dark. The deer are out at this time of year and many are hit by vehicles. I texted Adele about his change in plans.

More later...

I went to Bunco at Asbury Village  this afternoon. Afterward I went home and read the papers. Bob came about 5:00 to watch the news on TV.

After Bob left this evening, I took my bath and laid down with Missy on the sofa and we watched "Nature" on PBS. That's her favorite program. At 9:45, we went to bed.

No comments: