Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday and Hair and Pizza Day

I didn't sleep as well last night but I did get some sleep.

I got up about 5:30 and got myself and Missy ready for the day. I fed both of us...me my oatmeal and Missy her Iams for Seniors.  Then we watched TV for awhile. She wanted to go out but it was just too chilly for our old bones.

I left about 8:20 to pick up Bob and we went to Independence. I took him over to Betty's and I went up to Kathy's and got my hair done. After that, I took Juanita's "Finishing Touch Flawless" shaver over to her. I showed her how to use it and told her if she wasn't comfortable emptying it because she couldn't see to get the cap back on, to just wait until any Tuesday and I would come by and clean it up for her. She was delighted. She gave me my $21.00 for it.

I went out to Walmart and got cups and forks for the church. Then I picked up Bob and we went up to Big Cheese and waited for them to open. We had our usual. A small pizza, with original crust, all three cheeses and Italian sausage.  As usual, it was very good. Great China is closed for awhile...probably for the Neewollah week and maybe an extra too.

Bob did not shut off his Mifi last evening and it will have to be recharged this afternoon if he wants to get back online. He should just leave it plugged in. The computer will find it and he won't have to be constantly turning it on and off. He also needs some help with his e-mail program. He has forgotten how it works too. I will go over there later this afternoon and try to show him after he gets the Mifi re-charged.

Missy is up on the daybed. She must have hopped up there on the chair and then onto the bed. I wasn't sure she could do that. I knew she got herself down off the daybed using the chair but didn't know she could get herself up there.

Bob will take Joanne over to Sedan tomorrow to eat at Buck's Bar B. Q.  I will eat something here...probably at Arby's. I like Arby's and they have roast beef sandwiches. Afterward, at 1:00, I will go to Bunco at the senior center. I will need to get a treat for that. I intended to make cookies this afternoon but never got to it.

Thursday, I have Ministerial Alliance and Bob will eat his soup from last week. Friday, then, we will finish off the chili.

More later....

I went over to Bob's apartment in the afternoon and tried to get his new Mifi connected. Nothing I did helped. Finally, we took the computer and the Mifi over to US Cellular and had Joshua try to get it connected. It turned out that one of the parts to the password was a zero instead of an O. After he put that in, it worked fine.  I advised Bob to leave the Mifi plugged in and charging so he would always be connected just like you are with a router. 

Then I came home and laid down on the sofa with Missy. I also read the Reporter. Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and left at 6:00 following the CBS news.  Neither of us are interested in the Tulsa news.

I watched the PBS station about Finding Your Roots. Afterward I got ready to go to bed as soon as I finish this blog. I am very tired. Missy will soon join me, I am sure.

No comments: