Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance Meeting

I didn't sleep all that well last night but when I finally did get back to sleep I slept to almost 7:00. That's a first!

I cleaned the apartment and ran a load of laundry this morning. Everything looks very nice now.

My brother-in-law, Bob A came over and I wrote his rent checks for him.He has a basic tremor and does not write well at all. He signs his name alright. While I was at it, I wrote my rent check. The boy's donation to my budget came in and I have the money for mine now. I will take it by when I go to my meeting soon.

Bob will come over after while and do some small laundry loads. He can't do small loads in those front loaders at Sycamore Landing.

Back  to this later..

Bob didn't get his laundry done after all. Instead, he took a long nap. His cough has cleared up...at least temporarily... and he was able to sleep so the nap was important.  He has decided it must be allergies.

I went to the CMA meeting. I wasn't impressed with the speaker for the program. He was too full of himself. But it was a good lunch. Bob went to Long John Silvers. He had a coupon.

I laid down with Missy for awhile this afternoon and didn't get a nap but did get some rest. After Bob left this evening, I took my bath and got myself ready for bed. I laid down again this evening with Missy until time to come in here and work on finishing this blog for today. It's a little past 8:30. I will plan to go to bed at 9:00. I hope to be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: