Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept much better last night. I got up before midnight to go to the bathroom and take my thyroid med but got right back to sleep and slept until almost 4:00. I feel much more rested. It may have been that I ate that Utopiachino last evening. I think I will get some yogurt at Brahms today and see if eating something in the evening makes any difference in my sleep.

I will pick up Bob at 6:50 and we will have breakfast at Eggberts. I will not cook today. He has a group of his high school class that are meeting in Bartlesville for lunch today.  I will eat something light here at home later in the afternoon...maybe some cereal. I will need to go to the market this morning to get the ingredients for my green bean casserole for Sunday's dinner after church and I may as well get the ingredients for that Waldorf salad and the corn casserole for Thanksgiving too.  Then I will have some yogurt for a light supper before bedtime.

Maybe I will continue my new book on the kindle later today. Wednesday, I want to change my bed and do some light cleaning before the kids come. Missy and I will move onto the daybed trundle while they are here. It is very comfortable and she will not need something to jump onto to get on the bed. I will leave it low to the floor instead of raising it up.

More later... 

I went to the Walmart store here and spent some money. I got the things I will need for that Waldorf salad and corn casserole and even for my green bean casserole for church tomorrow. I will take a meatloaf tomorrow too. Then I stopped by Braum's and bought yogurt. I needed to get some breakfast stuff for Keith and Esther's breakfasts. When I got home, I warmed up my half sandwich from that I had saved from Thursday's lunch in Dink's at Bartlesville in the microwave and ate that. Missy begged me for a little and I gave her some. She really seemed to like it. I wasn't sure about barbecue.  But so far, so good!

I will go out to church now to leave those office supplies Rick gave us. I don't really have room for them in my car now. I will be picking up Phyllis F. and Bob A. in the morning.

Rick and Carmen have gone back to Alabama to have Thanksgiving with their boys and won't be at church tomorrow.  

So,.more later...

I read some of the afternoon and went to Walmart to buy my groceries too. I spent over $46.00 there. I stopped at Braum's and got my yogurt. Then I came home and organized my cookbooks so they would be handier to use. 

I lay down with Missy for awhile too. Then Bob came over and watched TV. he had been with his classmates some of the afternoon and appeared to be tired and left a little early. After he left, I took my bath and laid down with Missy and watched the weather channel until 9:00 when Missy and I went on to bed.  


No comments: