Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday and Barbeque at Dinks in Bartlesville

I didn't sleep much better last night. I awoke at 2:30 and laid there an hour trying to go back to sleep and finally got up at 3:30 again.I still don't feel much worse for the wear.

I got up and worked on trying to understand my new smartphone...Leslie got it for me for my birthday.  My birthday isn't until the 2nd of December but I will be gone then so she got it for me early. It has a very elementary book with it. I downloaded the entire manual off the internet onto my desktop computer  and read through some of the 100 pages of manual

I will clean this morning and afterward I may just have to experiment with the smartphone it to learn how to use it. Leslie says I have 30 days to decide if I like it or not. I don't think that will be a problem. :)

I got the kitchen and bathroom floors washed and clean and vacuumed the dining room before Bob came at 10:15 to pick me up. He wants to buy my lunch in exchange for all the meals I fix. I will let him, I guess. I will do the tip though.

We got to Bartlesville earlier then we needed to so we stopped at Hobby Lobby and went through their new store. It is very nice! It is completely a completely redecorated building!

After we ate lunch, which was excellent, we came on back to Coffeyville. He has a doctor's appointment at 2:30.

More later...

I swept the leaves off the car port for the umpteenth time  and then read most of the afternoon.

Bob came over about 5:00 to watch the news. We are still trying to figure out the source of his terrible cough so I printed off all the side effects of his meds and sent them home with him. We still don't know for sure. He left at 6:30 or so and I took my bath and put my PJs on and will lie down with Missy for awhile and watch  TV. At 9:00, we will both go to bed.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

What a special gift from Leslie. Smart phone for her smart Mother!!

Margie's Musings said...

I don't know how smart I am. I've had a time figuring out this phone.:)

pat m said...

has Bob have a chest x-Ray?

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, Pat...he has. There seems to be no discernible reason for his cough. His doctor thinks it's allergies.

Donna. W said...

Is he on an Ace inhibitor for blood pressure? I had to have them change what they gave me for high blood pressure because ACE inhibitors cause about 1/3 of the people taking it to cough. It was horrible! I couldn't sleep for coughing.