Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday and Hair Day

I did not sleep well last night. I did not take Zzzquil either. I read in my Consumer's Report Health Newsletter that any sleep aid is not good for us. I tried to sleep without it last night and woke up at 2:00 AM again. I lay there in bed until 3:30 and finally just got up. I could see sleep was not going to happen. I have too much on my mind...the decision about my bladder problem, and the exciting fact that Keith and Esther are coming for Thanksgiving.

I will deliver the four cakes I have to the First Christian Church in Independence and after I get my hair done, I want to get my official ID today if at all possible. Bob will be at Betty's. I now have everything I need to get the ID. I will need to drop off those four new boxes at the First Baptist Church in Independence too. And I also want to go to to their Walmart to see if I can find those soup veggies and get a few more things that are on my list. We are having a basket dinner at lunch after church on Sunday and I want to make a meatloaf for that. I will need stewed tomatoes. I need dryer fabric softeners too and a few other things. My list is in the car. I had taken it to Country Mart yesterday.

Ok..I am rambling now....more later... 

I went up to the Driver's License Bureau after delivering the boxes and the cakes to get my official ID. I found that I had lost my social security card so wasn't able to get the ID. I did stop by the social security office and apply for a replacement though. I should have it in about five days.

We had a good lunch and afterward we went out to Walmart for me to get my groceries. The soup is on and after it cooks the twenty minutes after boiling for three minutes, I will put it in a Corning Ware dish and refrigerate it. I will warm it up in the morning for lunch. I already have the table set.

We will go to Dink's in Bartlesville on Thursday for barbecue.  Then we will have the soup again on Friday. I will ask Bob to bring crackers to go with it. I have cupcakes for dessert.

More even later...

I read the rest of the afternoon. Bob came over at 4:00  to watch the news. He left at 6:15 and I took my bath soon after and lay down with Missy on the sofa to watch TV. I was utterly exhausted and Missy and I went to bed at 8:00.


Anonymous said...

I have the same problem mom. I was up at 1230 am with too much on my mind. I just went to work and made it a mid shift check of my guards. I don’t care what the report says, one (sleep aid) is as bad as the next (lack of sleep). I’m going to get a sleep aid from my doctor!

Margie's Musings said...

Aggravating, isn't it?