Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday and Exercise Class

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up at 1:00 and went to the bathroom and it took me awhile to get back to sleep. I slept until 4:20 and then just got up.

I will go to exercise class this morning but first I will put on the vegetable soup I intend to make. I need to go over to Country Mart and get a snack of some sort for the holiday event following the exercises.  I forgot all about that after getting so much done yesterday.

Right now I'd better get myself and Missy ready for the day. It's almost 5:00 AM.

More later...

There's a better photo of my Christmas tree. I finally found a way to turn it vertical.

We have been fed and I have the soup on in the slow cooker. 

More later...

Missy and I have both been fed and I have watched the news. Now I am ready for exercise class. Bob is going to drive today. He will be by at 8:45 this morning to pick me up.

I have the soup on for lunch. It's plain vegetable meat. It should be good though.  I have also done a little more decorating.

More later...I went to exercise class and afterward we had a little party. That spoiled our appetites and I put the soup in a corning ware bowl and put it in the frig. We may have it Friday.

I went out to Walmart and bought a new tree skirt for my Christmas tree and also had another centerpiece made at the florist. It had a cardinal on it so I didn't put it on my coffee table after all. I was afraid Missy would attack it since she always loved to eat cardinals when we lived over on Catalina. I have no idea what happened to the one I had the past few years.

My decorating is finished now.

Juanita called me this morning on my way to exercises. She wants me to come up tomorrow and help her with the paperwork to  get a replacement title. She left her title in her car in the glove box and now it is gone. She has the paperwork to do to get a new title but since she's nearly completely blind, she can't fill it out to get a new one. She wants me to do that for her tomorrow. I will take it up to the driver's license bureau and hope they will let me get it done for her.

It's nearly 3:00 and my mail came very early today. Usually it comes around 2:30. But it was here at 1:00 today.

More later...

I puttered around and visited my neighbor, Marilyn, in the afternoon and finally settled down to finish my magazine. I went over to Braums to get my yogurt and found they had some Butter Brickle ice cream and bought both.  We love Butter Brickle ice cream. Later Bob came over. He did not want any ice cream but we did open the popcorn and each had a bowl of that while we watched the news and the CBS news. After he left I took my bath and lay down with Missy on the soft to watch Dateline.  I missed the entire show and woke up at 9:00 and went to bed. Missy soon joined me.

No comments: