Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday and Exercises

I slept well last night. Missy cuddled up to me and she was nice and warm.

I got up around 5:30. I stripped my bed and am washing the bedding. It was a week late but I just couldn't work it in.

I have got myself ready for the day. I have fed Missy and myself.. If nothing unforeseen comes up, I will go to exercise class today. Wednesday I didn't go. I was wiped out after all the problems in the night. I had missed Monday too since Leslie and I went to Kansas City.

We are supposed to get some bad weather tomorrow and we are having our Valentine dinner tomorrow in Bartlesville at noon. I hope the bad weather will miss us again.

My friend Gay is waiting out the passing of her husband. He had been on dialysis for a couple of years and just got worn out with it and was ready to just die. So she brought him home to have hospice help her care for him. Last I heard he was breathing unevenly and was within 48 hours of the end. His daughter is also there with them. I feel so sorry for Gay. I went through that with my Bob and I know how hard it is. When he is gone, I will go up there for the services.

More later....

I did go to exercise class. Then I went to Walmart and spent quite a bit of money without getting too many actual groceries.

Also, abut 3:00 my desktop computer arrived from Keith. It looks fine...not broken .Now when Leslie can come help me put it together, I will have to spend some time getting my mail set up (it may be correct but Cox recently changed the settings.) and my home page set up again and all my shortcuts on the browser. I will also have to put all my addresses in the address book. I have a bunch...all my online classmates and all the online congregation are both in folders so I can just send one e-mail and it goes to all of them. Then I have a bunch that are not in a folder. It will take some time. I will probably skip exercise class on Monday.

More later......

We have a Valentine dinner planned for Bartlesville tomorrow at noon. We have been forecast ice and snow until 9:00 in the morning.

Missy and I watched episode 2 of the American Experience story on women's suffrage. We went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: