Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept well last night. I woke up once but got right back to bed and back to sleep. The next time I woke up it was 4:45 so I just got up and got myself ready for the day. Again, Missy had cuddled up next to me to sleep. It may be my heartbeat she likes or it could be that I am warm.

I will go to Independence this morning to get my hair done. I need a haircut badly. Bob will go with me to visit with his sister, Betty. Afterward we will eat at Big Cheese. When we get home I will try to see Marilyn and see what I can do with her computer problem.

Tomorrow is Bingo at the senior center.  It is also the day we celebrate February birthdays with ice cream and cake after exercise class.  (Kind of ruins the idea of exercising, doesn't it?)

I haven't heard any more from Gay about the time and place of the funeral for Tony on Saturday. I imagine she is very busy and possibly has lots of company.   She will eventually get back to me.

More later....

I heard from Gay. She is waiting to schedule the services when Father Mike can work that into his schedule. I will have to wait  to know until that happens.

I went to Brahms to buy milk and to the bank to get some more money.

Marilyn L. called me with a time to come to check out her computer problem. After I washed my car, I went over to check it out. For some reason, she was offline. I went into her WiFi settings and changed the "off" setting to "on" and she was back online. I stayed for a cup of tea and a cookie. We visited awhile and then I came on back home.to read the paper.

More even later....

I came back home and took my bath and got ready for bed. It was only a little after 6:00 by then but I lay down with Missy on the sofa and we watched TV until 7:00. Then I went back to Amazon Prime and watched the last episode of PBS's "Thomas Jefferson".  I missed it last night when I fell asleep during the show and woke up at almost 10:00. Then Missy and I just went to bed.

No comments: