Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday and Resting

I slept well last night and got up once to go to the bathroom and take my meds.

I have fed Missy this morning and myself as well. She has eaten and used the litter box and is in on my bed now.  I guess she is going to take a nap.

I still feel just fine. I did catch my finger in the door last evening and pinched it into a blood blister. Always something. I am a little sore today down where my stitches are. Strange....this is the third day.

Yesterday I worked a little while cleaning out my file cabinet. I may continue that today.  It needs to be done before I die. :)

I probably won't do anything at all today. Maybe I'll read my book.

More later...

No, I did work for quite a while trying to clean up my file cabinet. I didn't get too far but I did get some things done. I shredded a bunch of stuff...in fact...two grocery bags full.

Now I am tired. I tried to take Missy out for a little while but it's too windy. I bribed her back in the apartment with treats. Now she's back in on the bed.

More even later...I am watching for my mail now.

Well, I read until my Kindle ran down and I had to charge it.  Then I drove up to Sonic and bought a Mini Sonic Blast with  Reeses. It was, as always, delicious. I get one two or three times a week.

This evening, I took my shower and then downloaded a movie from Amazon on the TV. It was pretty good. It was a chick flick called "He said, She Said" with Keven Bacon.

Now it's only 8:15 so I have some time to kill. I don't want to go to bed too early but I don't want to watch another movie either. The Kindle has recharged so I may read some more.

Bob just texted me about breakfast tomorrow. I will pick him up this Saturday. He drove last Saturday. Joanne doesn't do 7:00 breakfasts.

I plan to take Missy and go to bed about 9:00.

No comments: