Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday and a New Hair Day

I will get my hair done at 8:30 today since I will be gone tomorrow for my surgery.

I slept well last night. I awoke at 2:00 AM again but managed to get back to sleep until after 5:00 AM. Missy knows there is something going on. She watched me pack a bag.  I will be so glad to get this surgery over with and I certainly hope this one is successful.

It has been raining all night. I hope it stops before we leave. Leslie doesn't want to leave before 10:30 or 11:00. That's fine with me.

Last night Ginger sent me my itinerary for the airline flight and cruise in June. I printed it off. It could have been downloaded to my phone but I didn't have a clue how to do that.  Much of this smart phone is smarter then I am. She had thought about having me leave from Wichita but ended up having me leave from Tulsa after all. Doing such a large trip by myself has me a little skittery. I have had some bad experiences with flying in the past. And I will be alone until I get to Seattle. Then I will meet up with Linda, Ginger's mother. Together, we will get a ride to our hotel. I will be a lot more comfortable with Linda there.

I have had my oatmeal and chai and coffee and taken my meds. I even took my blood pressure. I wondered if it was high since I am so apprehensive. It was 133/68 the first time I took it so I took it again since that was so good. The second time it was 118/60. So I guess I am o.k. ...at least blood pressure wise. :)

So, more later...

Leslie picked me up about 10:00 and we got on our way. We ate in Kansas City at Applebees. It was very good. We both had tomato basel soup with a wrap and it was excellent. Then we went on over to Sheri's to spend the night. My appointment to enter the hospital is at 5:30 in the morning.We wanted to try to get some sleep. 4:30 comes very early.


8 comments:

Agnes CF Lee said...

wish you well and God Bless !!

pat m said...

Seattle, where I live...I don't know how much time u have..but the market..wings over Was ..Ferris wheel..are close together and have great seafood restaurants..have a good trip.

Galla Creek said...

Hope this s a great success!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Marjorie I hope that this surgery goes well and seamlessly for you

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

May your surgery go smoothly, do what it is supposed to do, and you get to come home again soon.

clairz said...

Hope that all is well with you, Margie. I look forward to your next post once you're back home from surgery.

Galla Creek said...

Thinking of you today.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you girls! I appreciate all your comments. See Thursday's post for details