Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday and A Quiet Day

I slept well last night and got up at my regular time of 5:00. I fed myself and Missy and got ready for the day. I have nothing planned for today. Most of the rest of the week will be busy.

It's supposed to rain today and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The days I am busiest. 

Tomorrow I get my hair cut and done in Independence and then will go over to Juanita's to balance her checkbook. Bob will go with me to visit his sister, Betty, while I am gone to Juanita's.

I have nothing planned for Wednesday but Thursday I go back to Bartlesville to take Juanita to Dr. Eslicker's office to have him look at the place on her neck that her doctor thinks is cancer. She also wants a mole taken off her face.

Friday, my friend, Gay, and her four riding friends will be coming to have lunch with me at the Kansas Buffet.  So, it will be a busy week.

I need to go to Walmart today and get some more frozen dinners and a few other things like Kleenex and wet wipes.  I also need to get another coffeecake mix.

More later...

I did go out to Walmart and get all those things I needed and then also went to get gas too..while I was at it and it hadn't begun really raining yet..

Then I laid down with Missy and listened to some music and took a short nap. I must have needed that.

And I got a nice thank you note from the hospital where I had my surgery in Kansas City last week. The staff that took care of me all signed it. Wasn't that a nice touch?

After I learned that Leslie and John were going on home, I went up tour Sonic and bought a mini Sonic Blast with Reeses. That hit the spot. I had one of Walmart's sweet and sour chicken frozen  single meals for lunch. It was actually pretty good. It only cost $1.88 too.

I will read for awhile and then watch the news on TV at 5:00. It's only 2:30 now. I guess I will wait until Wednesday to vacuum my carpet. I didn't do that last Thursday like I usually do since that was only two days after the surgery. It will need it by this Wednesday.

More later...

It's time for the news now and after that I will choose another movie for this evening,

It's been a stressful day I plan to go to bed by 9:00 or 9:30 and hope to be able to sleep tonight.
.

No comments: