Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday and Perhaps Breakfast Out?

I haven't heard from Bob so I just assume we are having breakfast at Eggbert's this morning. I will text him and ask in a little while.

I slept well last night but awoke at 4:00 to the sound of Missy choking.  She was on the bed. I picked her up and she was finally able to cough it up. It wasn't much but she couldn't get it down and she couldn't get it up. Later I just got up and got my washing treatment and wiped it up. By then, it was 5:00 so I just got up and dressed. After I dressed, I fed her and made myself a cup of Chai Latte.
She's back in on the bed now.

The mess continues in Washington.....thanks to Trump.

More later...

Bob picked me up at 6:50 and we went to breakfast at Eggberts. After I got home I watched a little news and then about 8:30, I read a book on my Kindle called "Digging In". It's about a widow and her struggles to get her life together.  I must say... I related. Maybe that's why I read until 1:00 and finished the book.

I'm not quite sure what to do now. I have the entire afternoon to decide. I'm not hungry yet since I had a sausage and cheese omelet for breakfast, some fruit and a toasted biscuit.

More even later....

I read all afternoon and then went to Sonic and had a mini sonic blast. I probably  didn't need it but..what the heck! You only line once.

I watched the news and afterward took my shower and put my PJs on so I could watch an Amazon movie with Missy. It was an Agatha Christie mystery. I forget the name.

At 8:45  Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: