Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday and a Trip to Tulsa.

I will be leaving about 7:45 for Tyro, which is about 10 miles west of here.  I am going to meet my daughter, Leslie, and I will leave my car at the school there and we are going to Tulsa to see her surgeon doctor. A couple of weeks ago, he took a squamous cell carcinoma off her nose and she has had stitches there ever since. He will remove the bandage today and see how it has healed.

I didn't have a plan for today anyhow and I like to spend as much time with her as possible. She is the only child I have that lives  nearby. One of my sons lives in Phoenix and the other lives in Nashville. She lives about 15 miles from me and she is my only daughter.

I slept pretty well last night. I did get up at 4:00 but I had gone to bed at 9:00. I do need to run by the bank for some money before I leave.  I had my hair done yesterday and also ate out with Bob. So I only have a couple of dollars left.

My Blue Cross/ Blue Shield supplement premium comes out today. I checked earlier and it was not yet out of my account. It's almost $300 a month. My Cox internet is to come out today too.  It is almost $60. I always almost run out of money at this time of the month. And, of course, my rent is due the 1st. It will be tight. My social security does not come in until the 11th in April. If I do not pay before the 5th, Betty adds $25 a day to the rent. So far that has never had to happen.

More later...

I met Leslie at Tyro and we drove to Tulsa and she was an hour early for her doctor's appointment but they got her right in. The doctor removed her stitches and the wound looked good. She evidently will not have to have any radiation. Whew! I was so relieved.

We walked all around the square and even had lunch at PJ Changs.  It was very good and I brought some home for supper. I may fix some rice with it instead of using the lettuce wrap.

More even later...

I didn't eat again this afternoon. I did lie down with Missy and take a nap. Later, after the news, I took my shower and watched another movie.  Afterward Missy and I went to bed

No comments: