Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday and Another Cold Day

I slept well last night. I only woke up once at 2:00 but after I took my med, I went back to bed and right back to sleep.

I don't have a plan for today. I am very bored with just staying home and in the apartment. I did go out yesterday to buy milk and a card. But after that, I just stayed in. I hope it warms up today. Missy and I both want to go outside in sunshine.

More later....

I have decided to delete my facebook account. I don't like the way they have used and sold my personal information. It will be two weeks before they delete the account completely.

I have started my laundry. I have two of Missy's bathmats in there. She wets on those bathmats under her litter box every couple of days. I don't know why.

More later....

Well, I finished the laundry and put it away. Then I watched the Masters Golf Tournament at Atlanta. 

After that, I watched the news and later took my shower and put my p.js on to to watch some more of Hollywood Remembers Leading Ladies.

At 9:00, Missy and I went to bed.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope the sun shines on you today, Margie!

Margie's Musings said...

So do I, Sister-Three

marlu said...

I didn't know you had a facebook page. When I looked up Marjorie with your last name there were dozens! Then I tried Margie and found it. There was no content except your picture that goes across the top of the screen (header picture?) And a few photos at the left side. Anyway, what a wonderful picture of you and your children! I'm glad I got to see that. I was thinking that when there were phone lines and phone books, you could look up anyone's name and address but I guess now they collect everything we do online. I reluctantly set up a deal with the bank simply to check our balances and checks that have been cleared. We don't plan to do any payments online. The bank assured me that it is safe. I hope so. We don't have enough $$ for anyone to bother with!
I really enjoy your blog.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Marlu. I enjoy the blogs more then the facebook. I restored my facebook because my kids say they keep track of me that way. They also read the blog.

Margie's Musings said...

I delete my posts after I read them. That's why you see so few listed there.

Galla Creek said...

I don't have a fb account. Gues we think alike.
Larry has one and that is enough for one household.
Sister fleta has no fb account either Helen has one.