Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday and Bingo

I slept very well last night and didn't wake up until 4:45. After going to bed at 8:30 last night, that was plenty of sleep.

I will probably go to Bingo this afternoon. That will give me some fellowship.

I don't have any different plan for today. We are under wind advisories today so I probably won't go out much.  I do need to go to Walmart and get a few things. I will have to try to park near their door since I just had my hair done yesterday.

Joanne was telling me yesterday that her girls are coming on Friday and taking her back to Omaha with them for the weekend. So Bob will be on his own for the weekend. While she is gone, he wants to see the movie she did not want to see at the theater. It was "Darkest Hour". So he missed it and he would like to see "The Post" again too and I have both of them on Amazon.

More later...

I went to Walmart before my lunch and bought about $40. worth of groceries. 

I had frozen sweet and sour chicken from Walmart  for my lunch. I also took Missy out for a little bit but it was way too windy for her and she wanted to come back in. She is in on my bed now having her after lunch nap.

I went on to the senior center to play Bingo at 1:00 or shortly afterward. When we were finished, Gary Bailey called to ask me to take him to pay a few bills and run by V&S Variety to rent a video. He had not known we still had a place to rent videos. I was just leaving the senior center and he lives just a few blocks away so I immediately picked him up and we ran his errands. He rented the newest Star Wars movie.  I will take him my collection tomorrow when I go to pick him up to take the video back to V & S Variety. He may find something he would like to see in mine. I will be gone this weekend to the women's retreat at our church's camp grounds so maybe he can find something to watch over the weekend.

More later...

Raven, my daughter and son in laws new female Corgi  puppy is so cute! Out enjoying the spring like weather before cold weather hits again.

 Image may contain: one or more people, plant, tree and outdoor

 Finally Missy and I went to bed at 8:45. I was so tired.

No comments: