Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday and Church and the Chinese Restaurant

I got up about 4:30 this morning. I simply could not sleep any longer. I went over to Dollar General and bought some cat litter. The boxes I have been using are not as large as I usually buy. But they only weigh 8.8 pounds and I can easily carry them. I am not supposed to carry anything heavier then 15 pounds until after my checkup on the 30th.

Then Bob came by to pick me up and we went to get Phyllis. Johnna spoke at church and did a good job. Eight of us went to Great China for lunch. It was good! Great China has been closed for over a month. Every year they do that to make a trip back to China. I re-opened recently and Phyllis and Bob and I planned to go there to eat today after church. Then five others decided to join us. That was nice!

Rick doesn't care for Chinese so I plan to make a pot of chili tomorrow and he will come over for lunch. I will fix some cheese and buy some Freetoes and set out some crackers. Maybe I will fix some pudding for dessert.

More later...

We had a good lunch and when I got home I called Rick to invite him over for chili tomorrow. He accepted and we plan to eat at 1:00 unless he gets busy and has to change the time.

I got the newsletters done and one in the snail mail. The others go out in e-mail.

Later Missy and I ate a light supper and watched Amazon TV until 9:00 when we went to bed.

No comments: