Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance

I slept pretty well last night. I did wake up at 2:00AM  but after going to the bathroom to take my med and to clean up Missy's litter box, I went back to bed and eventually back to sleep. I slept until nearly 6:00 AM.

I have dressed and fed myself and Missy. Now I am waiting to see just how the weather is outside. Missy wants to go out and tomorrow it is supposed to rain and be cold so it better be today if at all possible.

I raked leaves in our center yard yesterday and bagged them up. It looks better now. I also swept the leaves off Marilyn's carport. I knew they would soon be on that center yard if I didn't get them swept into her west yard. Later I gave Marilyn the rest of my veggie soup. Good as it was, I didn't want to eat it again and there was no room in my freezer for it to be frozen. I need to cook up some of that food to make room for soups and leftovers.

I want to vacuum the hall and bedrooms and the dining room today. I did the living room yesterday. I also want to do the bathroom and kitchen floors this morning. Lunch will be at the Ministerial Alliance meeting.

I may bake more cookies this afternoon. I took those I did the other day to Bunco yesterday afternoon. I had several left over and gave them to Marilyn.

More later....

They had  a good lunch at Alliance. The program was good too.

After I got home I did some raking and cleaning on the east side of my apartment. There were a ton of leaves there. I am out of bags or I would do more. I filled two bags. I really don't want those leaves blowing around and messing up our center lawn. I just cleaned it up yesterday morning.

After I finished that I read awhile and then went over to Brahms and bought some ice cream. When I got home I ate a bowl of it.

Then I tried to send out my e-mail and the e-mail was glitched. It constantly asked me for my password but it would not accept it. I tried several times. I finally got hold of Cox and Joe fixed it. I evidently had a bad update for Windows 10. It caused the glitch. Joe went into the control panel and found Microsoft Office and clicked on it and did a repair order, That fixed the glitch.   I sure get a lot of good out of the Cox service plan.

My paper should be here soon if not already. I will check on it. and get back to this later...

My eldest son is on his way home from Africa.

 Image may contain: Keith Miller, smiling, standing, sky and outdoor

 Here he is in Africa with the Montgomery County Chronicle in his hands. He graduated from Caney Valley High School many years ago.

More later...

I watched a few more of the "Hollywood  Remembers" segments this evening and then Missy and went to bed at 9:00. I was very tired.

No comments: