Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well until 2:30AM and then woke up to take my meds and go to the bathroom. I went right back to bed and slept until 4:30AM. Then I just got up. It's 5:40 AM now.

I dressed and fed myself and Missy. I've cleaned out her litter box twice already.

She is now back on my bed preparing for a nap.

I will run the sweeper again this morning and then have some more of my soup with cheese and crackers for lunch before I go to Bunco at 1:00.

I went out to Walmart and got the few groceries I could not remember yesterday at Independence. 

I did run the sweeper in the living room. That gets the most traffic. I also raked and bagged the leaves in the center of our yard. I get so tired of constantly sweeping up and bagging leaves off our carport.

Then I had lunch and it was still very good soup, cheese and crackers.

Then I went to Bunco. I won high for the most lost games. :) Nevertheless, it was $5.00 I did not have this morning. :)

I got home and read the papers and did the crossword puzzle in the Reporter. I will need to get some gasoline tomorrow morning and get ready for the alliance meeting at noon.

I am watching the news now and will get ready with my shower and put my p.j.'s on after the CBS news. I plan to go on to bed at 9:00 or so.

 


No comments: