Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday and Exercises Again

I slept very well last night. I did take a Melatonin tablet when I woke up at 2:00 and went to the bathroom and took my meds.I may set one out each evening and take it with my thyroid pill in the middle of the night.

I will go to exercise class this morning . That's all I have planned. I may go out of town just for something different to do. I read most of yesterday after I got my housework done.

So more later....

What do you know! There is beautiful red cardinal on my bird feeder.  Isn't he beautiful? I am watching the channel 6 news right now but I will post a photo.. Usually, I just see common sparrows.Image result for photo of red cardinal bird
I called Nancy this morning and asked her to go to Bartlesville with me and also eat lunch at McCalister's.  She was delighted and so I drove right over. We went to Bartlesville and after lunch we looked over the mall. Nancy needs to get a new dress for a dinner where she will be honored as one of the founders of the Caney Historical Society. She spotted a couple of possibilities but didn't want to try on clothing today. She will make a trip down there later by herself.

We soon went up to her house and visited until almost 6:00. Then I came home and gave Missy her treats and cleaned out her litter box.

This evening I will look for something to watch on Amazon Prime.

More later....

At 7:00 I took my bath and Missy and I watched an episode of  "Nature" on Amazon Prime.  Missy loves "Nature". I fell asleep and missed most of it.  When I awoke at 9:30, Missy and I went on to bed.

4 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

He's gorgeous! Great shot! :)

Margie's Musings said...

And right outside my kitchen window!

Galla Creek said...

Not long til your big trip!

Margie's Musings said...

True..Sister-Three!