Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday and Exercises Again

I did not sleep too well last night. Missy was restless and kept me awake off and on. I finally just got up around 4:00 AM and got ready for the day and fed Missy and myself.

I will go to exercise class this morning but I am pretty tired and may not do them all. I really need to get the rest of the flowers in the ground or they certainly will have no chance of making it.  It has been harder this year then other years. I guess it is the mileage.  I may have to give up on that east flowerbed. There is just too much gravel in that bed. I will give it one last chance this year.

More later...

I have watered the flowers I planted yesterday and will probably plant the rest of them in the above ground box John built for me. It doesn't have gravel in it.

If I had known that gravel was under the dirt and grass, I would never have built that flower bed.  Now, I'm stuck with it.

I guess I could have put another 40 pound  bag of Miracle Grow in it before I planted the flowers but I am not supposed to lift anything heavier then 15 pounds and I pushed that one 40 pound bag out of my trunk and then shoved it around the corner and opened it with scissors and used a trowel to put the Miracle Grow in the flower bed. It took awhile that way and really exhausted me.  But it really needed another 40 pound bag of  Miracle Grow to cover that gravel so it wouldn't influence the growth of the flowers.

More even later...This where I planted the rest of my flowers. This flower box had the room and had no gravel in it.  I had a half dozen leftover and I took them to Evelyn. She has pots on her patio.

 I even put a few in this end of that flower box.


So, more even later....

The man from the air conditioning company Betty uses came in the afternoon and cleaned up the air conditioner. It was filthy and full of leaves. It's a wonder it still runs at all. He also added some freon.
He also replaced a part in the blower area. It needs a trap to stop the noise it makes. I piled a pile of old towels over it to muffle the noise. Betty wants her maintenance man to make a trap for the drainage.

He left an hour or so after he came.

At 7:00, I took my bath and Missy and I watched a documentary on London. I fell asleep almost immediately and don't remember a  thing about it. We went to bed at 9:30.

No comments: