Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning Day

I didn't sleep well last night. I awoke at 2:00 and went to the bathroom and took my med but after I got back to bed, I could not get back to sleep. Finally, an hour later, at 3:00, I got up again and took a melatonin tablet. Then I slept another hour but finally just gave up at 4:30 and just got up.

I dressed, fed Missy and myself and watched the news.

Sure enough, she had peed on the last bathmat so I washed all that I had and have that load now in the dryer. It takes an hour to dry a load of wash in this dryer. Both the washer and dryer are antiques. The washer barely agitates.

It's only 6:05 right now. I will not start the cleaning for awhile. More later...

I started cleaning after the news was off and started cleaning the kitchen and bathroom at 9:00 and then vacuumed the rest of the apartment. Then I went to Walmart and bought the necessities I needed and also stopped at the bank and got some more cash.

When I got home and put away my groceries, I began reading the book I borrowed. I read until lunchtime and then stopped to eat lunch.. I took some soup to Marilyn too. After lunch, I went back to the book. I needed a rest since I worked so hard this morning. :)

Tomorrow I have exercise class again.

I have read most of the afternoon. I went out for awhile to wait for my newspaper at 4:00 and while I was out there, Missy climbed up in my chair.  I dumped her out. (she wouldn't get down when I told her to) and she has her feelings hurt now.

I had to get her to eat her treats when the time for them came. Usually she is eager for them.

The news is on now so I will watch it.

More later...

I may watch "The King and I" this evening on Amazon Prime.

Missy and I did watch "The King and I" on Amazon Prime and didn't go to bed until 9:30.

No comments: