Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday and Exercises and Utopia

I slept pretty well last night. I would sleep even better if my right arm didn't hurt when I lay on my right side.

I did go on to exercise class and also to Utopia. After that I came on home. One of my old friends from Caney called while I was working online and we talked for an hour. Then I went to the market and bought some bananas for my banana nut bread tomorrow and cheddar cheese for my lunch soup today. I haven't eaten yet. But I should. Otherwise I will be very hungry by this evening.

Tomorrow, Bob will have breakfast out with Joanne again. So I will eat here at home. That's fine. I will save some money.

More later....

I had some more of my veggie/beef soup for lunch about 2:00. It was very good again and healthy.

Then I took Missy out in the back and she really enjoyed the sunshine. I finally brought her back in by promising her some more" treats". She loves those treats.

I did go up to Country Mart and bought cheese and some pans to make banana nut bread for Sunday.

I swept off the patio and when I finished Steve came and mowed, The lawn looks good now..thank goodness. 

Then at 7:00, I took my bath and got myself ready for bed. Missy and I watched Frost Nixon.  I think I had seen it years ago...but I enjoyed it a second time. After that, about 9:30, we went to bed.

No comments: