Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday and Hair and Cake Day

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up at 2:00 and went to the bathroom and took my thyroid med but then I got back to sleep pretty quickly. I woke up at 4:00 again and this time, I just got up.

I made the bed and got myself ready for the day. I will leave about 8:20 for Independence to, first, deliver the cakes and then get my hair done. I want to get some bubble bath at Walmart and I will need to get some milk from Braum's.

More later....

I got my hair done and delivered the cakes and looked around some at Goody's for a purse small enough for me yet with a place for my phone and dividers. I didn't find one. So far the Gorilla glue I used on the phone holder on my dash is holding.  I also went out to the Dairy Queen area and used the vacuum there to clean out my car. When it warms up some, I will shampoo my carpet in the car. I usually have to do that every spring after a messy winter.  

In a little bit I will warm up the lunch I brought home from Kansas City yesterday.  It's almost 11:00 now.  I still have to go over to Braum's and get milk for my breakfast oatmeal.

I did call Juanita with the results of my appointment yesterday. I didn't get that done yesterday. She was happy to find out my surgery was successful.

More even later...

I warmed up yesterday's lunch and it was fine. Soon the Schwan's man will come with my tomato basil soup and chicken noodle soup.  I got my milk finally. Now I need to cut up my meat for the veggie beef soup I want to make for tomorrow and  Friday.

That's done now and I will  make one soup for tomorrow and have it again on Friday. I am attending Ministerial Alliance on Thursday.

After I had my bath and got myself ready for bed, Missy and I watched another of those documentaries and this time it was  about Gregory Peck. That was interesting. We finally went to bed shortly after 9:00.

No comments: