Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises Again.

I awoke at midnight and went to the bathroom and took my med and I was not able to get back to sleep. Finally at 1:00 I got up and took a Benadryl. Then I slept well until almost 6:00 AM. I wish there wasn't such a problem with those ingredients that cause memory problems. It works so well to put me back to sleep.

Missy had peed on another clean mat again so I put my bathmat under her litter box and started the laundry again to wash all those mats she had spoiled. Then I dressed and got myself ready for the day. I intend to go to exercise class again today and after lunch, to Bunco.  I may have to bake cookies after or before lunch. I will need to take a treat.

I better check the dryer and see if those mats are dry. I also want to have a cup of Cappuccino.  I have the beef veggie soup in my slow cooker now and will leave it warming on "low" all morning. I browned the beef and added the broth earlier and let it boil for 30 minutes.  I will have the first bowl with crackers and cheese for lunch.

So, more later...

I did go to exercise class and everyone made a fuss over my coming back to the class.  I got a chuckle over that.

I had my soup for lunch. It was very good and I have enough for Friday too. I even gave Marilyn a bowl for her supper.

I went to Bunco this afternoon too after lunch and had a good time..

I took Missy outside a couple of times. It was pretty windy out there. She didn't stay out long.

I am watching the 5:00 news right now. We are forecast for some rainy and perhaps stormy weather this evening.  I finally turned on the air conditioning this evening and set it on 72.

So more even later...

This is Scott and Ginger's future home. They will build it on 5 acres. This is just one view.

 

 Missy and I watched a documentary on the movie star, Alan Ladd, this evening after I had my bath. After that was over, about 9:00, we went to bed.

No comments: