Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday and Cakes and Great China Lunch

I slept pretty well last night although I did get up at 4:45. Missy and I had our breakfasts and afterward we went out to water flowers. It was fairly nice out at that time. Later, at 8:10, I picked up Bob and we went to Independence to deliver our cakes.Then I took him to his sister, Betty's, for his visit.

After I had my hair done,  I dropped over to Juanita's to see how her stitches were doing. I hoped I wouldn't see any sign of infection and sure enough, she had done a good job of washing it with peroxide and putting antibiotic ointment on it twice a day. I was pleased. Next Tuesday I take her to have the stitches taken out there at her clinic in Independence. Soon the lab results will be back and we will see if they got it all.

Then I went to get Bob and we went to Great China for lunch.

After that I took him over to Joanne's.

I read awhile and then cleaned up Missy's litter box. So far she has done well. She is using the larger litter box. She's not wild about it but she has no other options. So far...so good.

I came home and worked on that drain for about an hour...trying to get it cleaned out so it would drain. It didn't work at all.

The drain in that bathroom sink is totally plugged up. Nothing is moving that mess up or down in that drain. The young man she sent to check it out ran a snake into it but it turned out the trap was iron and that mess was what was made when it was deteriorating.  He will get a wrench and a new trap and come back to repair it with something that isn't going to pieces. It is draining a little now. Maybe I can at least brush my teeth in the morning.

I am watching the CBS news now. After the channel 6 news, at 7:00, I will take my bath  and put my PJs on and watch another episode of "Frazier." At 9:00 or so Missy and I will go to bed.


No comments: