Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday and Floor Cleaning.

I slept well last night. I did get up shortly before 5:00AM.  I fed myself and Missy and dressed for the day.

I called a carpet cleaner last evening and made arrangements to have the carpet in the dining room, living room and hall cleaned. This carpet has been down five years and has never been cleaned. I knew Betty, my landlord, would not have it done.... so I decided to take matters into my own hands and get it done.  Marilyn R. is having hers done too. She lives in the other larger apartment in our fourplex.I am not having my bedrooms done. They look fine. He will clean it at 11:00 AM on October 3rd. That's a Wednesday....the first one in October. It will cost $50 or $60 for mine.

Today, I will clean the bathroom and kitchen floors and dust. I also want to clean out Missy's litter box, wash it and put fresh litter in it. This afternoon, at 1:00PM, Cyndi will vacuum for me. My right arm rotator cuff is still very sore. I don't know what else I can do to get it well again.

I had better get to those floors. Soon it will be light and Missy will want to go outside. She is so spoiled! :)

More later....

I took Missy out for awhile and she did pretty well at staying where I needed her. After awhile, Bob came over and visited awhile.   After he left I cleaned out Missy's litter box, washed it and put all clean litter in it. Then I cleaned the floors in the bathroom and kitchen. Cyndi will be here at 1:00 to do my vacuuming. I may be gone by then. I have been home for awhile here in Coffeyville and I may go down to Bartlesville just for a change of scenery.

So, more later...

I went down to Bartlesville to check for an antenna pole and once again I found a bird house pole for  Purple Martin houses. These were 15 feet tall for the same $50 as Orchelon's 12 foot poles. If these poles can hold a TV antenna securely, that's what we will try. We would need a bracket to attach it to the side of the house.

I ate at McCalister's for lunch and then came on back home. Cyndi was here eating her lunch in her car.  She spent almost an hour on my carpets and then went on to work at the Shoe Sensation store. I gave Missy her antibiotic shot and she was just good as gold about it. She didn't even wince. Pretty good old cat!

More even later....

I spent the afternoon reprinting a page for two of our church directories. For some reason  I neglected to put a couple on the page with their birth dates. Then after that I began to clean my Keurig. I couldn't get it apart though and called Karan, who I knew had had hers apart. She dropped by and got it apart and stayed and helped me clean it up. It was working fine after that. I was so grateful to Karan for helping me figure it out.

Later, I took my bath and got ready for bed and Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime episodes of Forensic Files before we went to bed at 9:00PM.  What a busy day!

No comments: