Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tuesday and Another Good Night's Sleep

I slept very well last night. I went to bed at 9:00PM and slept through the night until 4:00AM. I have been sleeping a lot better lately. For one thing, my right arm is not hurting as much and also Missy is no longer sleeping with me.

I got up and  dressed and ate my breakfast and got myself ready for the day.

I am not sure what I will do today. I may do some laundry.   I will be out of underwear by tomorrow.
I also could strip my bed and do the sheets. It's been a couple of weeks since I have done sheets...since before the holiday. The last laundry I did was towels and washcloths. It's too cold to go out again. It's 25 degrees this morning.

I texted Bob a little while ago and he has been up since 4:00AM too. It must be something about our age. He is just a year older then me.

Well, I will get back to this in a little while. I will get my laundry started now that it's almost 7:00AM.

So more later...

It's 10:20AM now and I did strip my bed and wash the bedding and also put my underwear and socks in with the sheets. Then I washed the bathroom and kitchen floors and vacuumed the entire apartment. So everything is clean now. I dusted earlier.

I remade the bed and put away my other things. 

Marilyn just texted me to remind me of Bunco tomorrow afternoon at 1:00PM. I will make my coffee cake to take as a snack. Maybe Janet will make coffee to have with it for those who drink coffee in the afternoon. I will just have water.

Bunco will give me something to do on Wednesday afternoon.

More even later...

I decided to just make peanut butter crisscross cookies and save the coffeecake for Sunday's church school class.  I got that done and sampled a couple of them (I wanted to be sure they were good enough for the Bunco group). Yeah! And if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would sell you...cheap! 😀

I am recording a couple of programs on the TIBO the kids gave me last year.  That will give me something more and different to watch if there is nothing on TV and I don't want to go to Amazon Prime. 

Anyhow, I have saved the cookies for tomorrow in an airtight plastic container.

Nothing more right now..More later...

About 6:00PM I took my bath and put my PJs on and then I lay down on the sofa to watch some TV.
I watched a few programs on TV and three more on Amazon Prime until  about 9:00PM, when I finally decided to go on to bed.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You don’t have nearly as much laundry sine you don’t have to wash those rugs from under the litter box.

Galla Creek said...

Since

Margie's Musings said...

True..very true! But if I could have her back, I would be happy to go back to washing those rugs.

Galla Creek said...

I know you would.

Margie's Musings said...

I miss her so much! I had her over 15 years. She would have been 16 this March. She was like family.