Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday and a Breakfast Out

I awoke at 3:00AM and went to the bathroom and took my med and went back to bed. I had left the heat up a little thinking I might sleep better in a warmer room. I laid there until 4:00AM and then just got up. Maybe it was a little too warm. Who knows.

Anyhow, I am dressed now and checking my e-mail and reading the online Chronicle and working on this blog before I make up my face and do my hair.

In a little while, perhaps around 6:00AM I will text Bob and see if he is interested in going to Eggberts for breakfast. If not, I will open my new box of oatmeal. I think I will buy a bag of frozen biscuits the next time I go to Walmart. That way I can just take two or three out of the bag and bake them to eat with my oatmeal.  I will put that on my grocery list. I have oleo and jelly to eat with them.

I am thinking of making spaghetti for my lunch. I have garlic bread in the freezer.  I also have green beans. I didn't have any ground meat or even spaghetti so I will have to ask Leslie for some meat before I can make spaghetti. And I will need sauce and spaghetti too.  Maybe after Sunday.

My landlady, Betty, is doing inspections today sometime. I don't know when she will come. She manages over twenty properties. And I believe she has one or two of her own too.

More later...better get my eyes in and my face on.

I did that and also texted Bob to see if he wanted to go to breakfast. He did. I picked him up at 6:50 and we went to Eggberts.  Actually, he bought my breakfast this time.

This is apartment inspection day. Betty will be around all her rentals to check us out. I sure would like to get my windows washed. I can't do them since they are very complicated to get apart.

More even later...

I went to eat at Sonic...their little child's chicken strip package with two large chicken strips and  tater tots and a small coke...a very small coke. while I was gone, Betty did the inspections. I guess everything was o.k. I didn't see any problems or notes to any other effect.

That reminds me, I want to check that filter in my furnace. It is filthy again and it is only four days old.   I am going to have to get another one. Maybe I will get the cheap ones until this clears up.What a dilemma! I am sure it is affecting my allergies. It is only 4:10PM so I will go over to the hardware store and buy some more filters.

I bought three and put one in and through the new pleated one away. I bought the flat ones that Betty always bought. They aren't as efficient but they're a lot cheaper and it looks like I will need to change mine every week for awhile. I don't know how long it will take to get all that filth out of the duct work up there in the attic.  That must have been sifting down since November. No wonder my allergies have been fierce this fall and so far this winter. I thought it was pollen but we have had hard freezes several times and my allergies are still going crazy. Now I know why.

It's nearly time for the 5:00PM news so I will get back to this later this evening.

I watched the news and later took my bath and lay down on the sofa to watch a couple of TV shows before changing to Amazon Prime  and watching Forensic Files.  I went to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: