Friday, March 15, 2019

Thursday and A Good Nights Sleep

Scott called this morning. I was just laying in bed thinking about all that I had to do.We had a nice visit. Ginger had bought him a microwave for his office and he was taking it in so we didn't talk long.

I won't clean today. I will do that tomorrow. 

I called Nancy and she was sick again..this time with both vomiting and diarrhea. Once more I encouraged her to make a doctor's appointment told her I would take her there. She wants to go to Melissa but I think she's in denial about her illness. I think she has something seriously wrong but you can't force someone to go to the doctor if they are afraid to find out what's wrong. I have told her I would take her anytime. She says she is going to try to get an appointment for the first of the week. But I have heard that before.

I read all morning and then had one of my Walmart meals for lunch. One of the cabinet doors had come loose and I went to the garage and got a screwdriver and screwed the screw in further and that fixed it.

John brought my flowerbed over this afternoon and put it where I want it for spring. I am so looking forward to spring here. As soon as April is over or toward the last of April I will go to the nursery and buy the flowers to put in it. John says he will bring me some pasture dirt to put in it to begin with and I will go to Orchelon's and buy some Miracle Grow dirt to finish the job of filling it.

I read all afternoon and then watched some Forensic Files that had recorded while I was on Morgan Street in Coffeyville.  Finally, the Schwans man came and brought me my chicken pot pies and breakfast burritos.

I watched the weather for awhile and then I turned the TV off and  read until bedtime. I took my bath and went to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: