Sunday, April 28, 2019

Back From the Retreat

I am home now from the retreat. We all had a very good time and it ended up with a communion service.

The first night none of us slept very well. Carmen missed Rick and was ready to come home Saturday night but changed her mind after finding a bed in another room on the bottom bunk.
Johnna and Kelly came and we were all so glad to see them. It was a small retreat...something like 25 altogether. Usually there are at least 40.This was a world conference year though and many had spent their vacation and money going to World Conference. But we had a good time anyhow.

It will be another year before we have another women's retreat.

I got back home after we dropped off Carmen and I got my car out of Karan's garage. I put everything away and sat down to relax.

So more later...

I watched TV for awhile and then Nancy came and we visited for awhile. While she was here we noticed my lawn needed mowing again. I thought I might just do the front and the back but it looks like it might rain this evening so I filled the mower with gas and after she left to go visit Sandy, I put the Tivo on "record" for 60 Minutes and went on out and mowed the entire thing. I have it done for another week.

 Image may contain: grass, tree, outdoor and nature
This is the side yard..all finished.
Image may contain: tree, grass, outdoor and nature
 This is the front yard...all finished too!

 Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature
Back yard all done too..one more week finished.



At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and watch the 60 Minutes program I recorded before I go on to bed.

No comments: