Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday and Rain

It's a good thing I mowed yesterday evening. It rained last night and it's still raining lightly. I went over to the Dollar General store this morning and bought a cake pan for my cake. I have the cake in the oven now and will ice it when it is finished baking and cooled.

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM. I have dressed and had my oatmeal. I may do some laundry after awhile. I don't have a lot and I usually do that on Thursdays while I clean. But my jacket is dirty. I took it to the retreat and it got dirty there, especially the neck. That ought to tell you something about my neck. :)

And it was also very windy there. In fact it's pretty breezy here.

When I go to Coffeyville on Wednesday I want to stop by U.S Cellular and see if they can do something with this cell phone. While I was gone and we were sharing photos, something changed in my phone and every text has a bunny on it. I want to get rid of that and also I have a terrible time getting my photos to  post on my facebook site. It takes several tries.

More later...

You may or may not see this tiny wren on my birdhouse.

 Image may contain: plant, tree, house, sky and outdoor
They have been building a nest in that birdhouse ever since I got home.

It looks like they may nearly got the roof finished on Scott and Ginger's new home.
 Image may contain: house, sky and outdoor

I stayed in nearly all day. It was damp and chilly. I had hoped to get my flowers planted but I will wait for a warmer day. I am so glad I got the entire yard moved last evening.  It would have been too wet today.

I will meet Bob tomorrow for breakfast, I will take him my cake. I did get that cake baked and iced this morning.  I also have a short list for groceries...mostly half and half and yogurt. I am still eating sandwiches off that shredded turkey and cheese I bought to feed Dean while he was here. He wanted me to eat out with him so I am trying to get that eaten up this week. I will take the rest of it to Bob tomorrow if I remember.

I took my bath about 7:00PM and will try to find something to read or watch on TV until 9:00PM. Then I will go to bed.
 Image may contain: house, sky and outdoorImage may contain: house, sky and outdoor

No comments: