Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday and Laundry and Cleaning Day

I slept very well again last night. I got up about 5:00AM and stripped my bed and put my sheets, towels and PJs in the laundry.  Then I remade the bed with the sheets Leslie bought for me when she bought my new box springs and mattress last year. So that is done and I have had my oatmeal for breakfast, my coffee, and am working on my Chai. I have also watched the weather channel. We are forecast for rain all next week. Ugh! I really wanted to get my flowers planted sometime soon. And I have no idea when I will be able to mow again.

And I now have the laundry in the dryer.

I will soon wash the bathroom and kitchen floors and vacuum the carpet. I will also need to dust again. It's always something. But that's what Thursdays are good for.

More later....

Want to know why I wouldn't live in Tulsa if I was given free housing? I just heard the announcer say this homicide today was their 22nd of the year...and this is just May 2nd.  Just imagine how many they will have by December 31st.  Wow!

I got all the laundry and vacuuming finished and even got the dusting finished. I ate a half sandwich too and an ice cream bar. Then I worked on my June 9th sermon and got that and the bulletin finished. I have been waiting for the mailman but he is running late this morning.

I guess he will eventually get here.

More later...

The mailman did finally get here with my paper and the water/sewer/trash bill. I scheduled the payment and also paid the bill for my twine for the trimmer. I bought several of them on Amazon.

Then I spent the afternoon watching Amazon Prime Video. I did manage to empty the grass from the mower bag.  I had left the side yard grass in there since Sunday evening but finally got it out today.

Then I watched a couple of episodes of Forensic Files on Amazon Prime and finally had another ice cream bar. I will eat some yogurt after awhile. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and  plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual. I am tired.

I cleaned the apartment and did all my laundry today. It didn't rain today and I could have planted my flowers but really didn't want to drive back to Coffeyville again today. I have time. I will do it the next time we don't have rain.

I haven't seen my little hummingbird today. I hope he hasn't decided not to come back. I may have to put some fresh nectar in the feeder. Maybe the rain watered it down too much.

It's almost 9:00PM so I will go on to bed.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Sounds like Little Rock