Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday and Mowing Day

I slept late last night...until 6:00AM this morning. I have dressed and had my breakfast, my coffee and my Chai Latte. I have even swept off the front walk and some of the garage.

I hope to mow later this morning. My sinus infection is much better and I think I can do the front and the back and save the side until tomorrow afternoon.   I will leave for Chanute about 8:30AM tomorrow and drop by their Walmart before I meet Gay and see if I can get those foot square flat pavers there. I hope the wind isn't blowing today or tomorrow. I am still taking those powerful antibiotics to try to prevent this sinus mess from going into Erysipelas again. But I feel pretty good considering. And I have most of my voice back.

Later after noon I hope to go to the library and take back these two books I have already read. I may have finished all this author has written. These two are "Change of Heart" and "Sing You Home" and both are by Jodi Picoult. I think I have read twelve of his books now.

More later...

I got the front and back yards mowed early this morning and was going to save the side yard until tomorrow but then I saw the forecast and we may even get rain sometime today. So I went ahead and mowed the side yard too. I had spent some time picking up sticks on the side yard earlier today.

 Image may contain: tree, grass, outdoor and nature
This is the front.

 Image may contain: outdoor
And this is the back yard.

Then I saw the forecast and decided to go ahead and mow the side yard too. It is the largest.



Image may contain: grass, tree, outdoor and nature

I got two bags of clippings and got them into the dumpster for tomorrow. But this is done for another week. Every time I do it I feel stronger. I know it is good exercise.

More later...

Nancy came over after lunch. She is feeling a lot better. She stayed about an hour and visited.Then she left. She said she had got nothing at all done yesterday and needed to run some errands and buy some groceries. I was glad she was feeling better.

After she left, I walked down to the library and returned those two books.

Then I went to the Dollar Store and got everything on my list except those foot square pavers. I will try to get them at Chanute's Walmart tomorrow.

More even later...

I watched Forensic Files until  bath time and bed time and went to bed at 9:00PM.


No comments: