Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday and Cleaning Day and Laundry

I slept pretty well last night again. I woke up three or four times but did get back to sleep. The last time, it took awhile but I did finally get back to sleep. I have dressed and had my breakfast already.

I will clean the apartment this morning. It didn't get done last week between Dean being here and the sinus infection. That seems pretty well gone now. I will continue to take my antibiotic until Tuesday just to be sure.  That's what the pharmacist suggested and he seems pretty knowledgeable. I will have to take it to the campgrounds tomorrow.  I have a list so maybe I won't forget anything.

I want to vacuum before the CBS news comes on so I will get back to this later....

I scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors and I got the vacuuming all done and then took the sweeper all apart to clean it well. Now the trick will be figuring out how to put it back together tomorrow after the filters are all dry. I have the instruction book out and will try to just follow the instructions. We will see.

Now I need to dust. And I will be finished.

I just called Scott. I had two spam calls and a notice from him. I wasn't sure if the calls were from him or the spammer. It was the spammer. I deleted the calls and read his message after I finished talking to him. He was out at their property to see what the progress on their home is looking like. I will check his facebook site in a little while and see what they have got done this week.

More later....

I put some cat food out this morning and for the first time I caught this skinny little kitty eating like it hadn't had a meal in days.


Image may contain: shoes, grass and outdoor
I think it belongs across the street but I am not sure.

I got the dusting finished.  Now the place is clean. I also figured out how to reassemble my sweeper.  I got that put away too. I finished my laundry and folded it out. I am pretty much done except for the packing which I will do tomorrow morning.

I have been reading an old Scott Peck book "Further Along the Road Less Traveled".  It is just as good today as it was back in the 1980's. Makes very good sense.

The Schwan's man came this afternoon and I bought some more of his products. I am stocked for awhile now.

These photos are of Scott and Ginger's new home. They are really working on roofing!!

Image may contain: house, sky and outdoor
Looking good!

I fell asleep while reading this evening and finally got up and went to bed!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

No hurricanes will get to this house.

Margie's Musings said...

I hope not! Now we will be concerned about tornadoes.