Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday and My Hair and the Dentist

I woke up earlier this morning and just got up. I had gone to bed earlier too. I have fed myself and put out cat food for the cat but have not seen her yet this morning. I had my oatmeal and am working on my chai now.

There is an annoying pop up on my comments area. I am not sure how to get rid of it. When I check that I am not a robot, it pops up and it's nearly impossible to get rid of the thing. Blogger should get it off.

I sure hoped to be able to mow this morning and get the rest of the west side finished and re-do the front but it's 5:30AM now and already 79 degrees. It should be up to 98 degrees later today.

I will go over to Coffeyville early and see how much of my running around I can get done before my hair appointment at 10:00AM. I will ask Bob if he wants to have breakfast this morning. He came over to take me to pick up my car after I had my car air conditioning worked on last week and I would like to buy him breakfast. I need to go to the bank, buy gas and get my hair done and that's about all.

I am supposed to meet Suzanne at Tyro at 11:30AM this morning. I will park my car there on the east side of the church and then we will go to the dentist in Cherryvale. Our appointments are at 1:00PM.

More later...

Amazing! Finally another sighting of the little yellow kitten eating the cat food.  It is the largest kitten. The gray ones are smaller....like the mother cat. This one is more like that big male who is evidently the father cat. I hadn't seen it in a couple of weeks...maybe longer.

More even later....

I went over to Coffeyville and took Bob to breakfast. I had told him I wanted to do that when he took care of getting me to Gary's and back last week.   Afterward, I went out to Woodshed and bought gas and then from there to Walmart to buy four things I needed and couldn't get at Dollar General.

Then I went to my hair appointment and then home.

I about 15 minutes I will go over to Tyro to meet Suzanne and her grandson to go to the dentist.

So even more later....

We stopped at the Subway shop in Cherryvale and had a bowl of very good soup. Then we went on to the dentist. I like him very much. I had bite wings, a prophy and a cleaning and exam and impressions for the partial he hopes to be able to design for me. I hope he can do that...although I have a terrific overbite and that may make it impossible. We will know in a week or two. I got all the way home before it occurred to me that I had not paid my bill. I called to find out how much it was and also to apologize for walking out without paying it. She said they would bill me but I suggested I just send them a check. The bill was $145.00, which for all they did, was not bad at all. I have the check out on the mailbox now.

Then we went to the Dairy Queen in Independence and Suzanne bought us all three a blizzard...a wonderful blizzard.  I was full as a tick afterward. Scout is such a neat kid. Very polite and helpful.  I was impressed. They took my back to Tyro and I picked up my car and came home.

Suzanne is paying Robert Edens to finish my mowing. I lacked the west side yard. I tried to tell her I would pay for that but she said, "no". She is having Zeke's mowed too. But it has been a week since Robert mowed theirs and she is going to tack that $40.00 on to his rent with a note telling him to read his contract. The lawn is to be mowed weekly to keep it neat. Robert used to teach and knows John.

I don't know how that will go over. This is the kids' first apartment and they are not familiar with the rules.

More later...

Robert finished my yard and also did the front and is not going to mow for Zeke. Zeke says he will get it done. Suzanne talked to him.

More even later...

I took my bath about 7:30PM and went to bed shortly after 9:00PM. I was very tired.

No comments: