Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday and the Bloodmobile

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, dressed and fed myself and the cat. I haven't seen any of the kittens yet this morning.

I may mow the back yard this morning at 8:00AM. It is beginning to look a little shaggy. It is 6:55AM  now and it's already 69 degrees. Today, and the rest of the week are all supposed to be a scorcher.

My neighbor and her baby are coming home from the hospital in Joplin today. Their yard, which Suzanne and Steve paid to have mowed last week, needs to be mowed again. I don't know when the young man will get it done. I thought about doing their front last night while it was relatively cool but decided I had better not try it. It was 8:00PM and I was already pretty tired.

I have a 1:00PM appointment to give blood in Coffeyville this afternoon. I also have a 1:00PM appointment in Cherryvale tomorrow afternoon with the dentist there. I am to meet Suzanne at Tyro Christian Church at 11:30AM tomorrow and leave my car parked there and go with her and her grandson from there up 10th street road to Independence and then on to Cherryvale to Dr. Eastep, This will be a new dentist for me. Dr. Conrad, my original dentist, retired.  I want to see what the chances and cost would be to have a partial made to replace the three teeth I have lost with the loss of my bridge several years ago. The abutment tooth to that bridge cracked in two and had to be removed. That cost me my bridge.

I have already mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors this morning. That's all the housework I will do today. Thursday is cleaning day. Friday, Nancy and I have tentatively planned to go to Copan Truck Stop for lunch or brunch on Friday....if she doesn't forget.

More later...

I am in on the laptop computer again. The desktop computer still tends to freeze up from time to time so unless I need to print something off, I will primarily be using this laptop.

At 7:50AM ,  I mowed the back yard and part of the west side yard. I will finish in the morning at 8:00AM before I go to Coffeyville for my hair appointment. It is at 10:00AM and I usually go a little early. Toni will get me in a little early if I am there. Then I want to go get gas at the Woodshed in South Coffeyville before I go to meet Suzanne at Tyro at 11:30AM. Gas is ten cents a gallon cheaper there then in Bartlesville or Coffeyville.

More later....

I read right through the noon hour and then noticed I had 45 minutes to get to the bloodmobile. I grabbed my purse and keys and took off.  I got there 15 minutes early but it took the better part of an hour to get my blood taken. Afterward I sat down and had a ham sandwich and Pepsi and a glass of water. I was visiting with the Stillwell twins when I made my September appointment and suddenly I got dizzy. That had never happened before. I sat down for awhile and Florene brought me a bottle of water. After awhile, I went on out to the car and drove home without incident.

When I got home, I ate an ice cream bar and sat down in the recliner.  I probably won't mow tomorrow after all. I feel a little weak this evening. I did go out to Dollar General and buy some bandaids, some push pins  and some yogurt.  Then I came back home and watched TV. I was pretty wiped out.

More later...

I watched a few programs I had recorded until 7:00PM, when I took my bath. I finished my book today too. I went to bed at 8:30PM. Tomorrow, I get my hair done.

4 comments:

Kim said...

My desktop pc used to freeze a lot too, I changed the hard drive to SSD and everything is working fine now.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for the tip!

Galla Creek said...

That blood draw weakened you I think. You’ll probably
feel ok in the morning. I sure hope so.

Margie's Musings said...

I feel fine this morning, Sister-Three. But I do not think I will mow at 8:00AM. It's almost 5:30AM now and it's already 79 degrees.